This is online manuscript management site of International Student Technical Journal
- Eliminates use of post/courier
- Manuscripts can be received and processed any time and from anywhere
- Editors and reviewers can work from any PC
- Automated e-mail notifications
- The net result is decreased time in peer review and processing of submitted manuscripts
- Secure, easy to use
The Editorial Process
A manuscript will be reviewed for possible publication with the understanding that it is being submitted alone at that point in time and has not been published anywhere, simultaneously submitted, or already accepted for publication elsewhere. The journal expects that authors would authorize one of them to correspond with the Journal for all matters related to the manuscript. All manuscripts received are duly acknowledged.
On submission, editors review all submitted manuscripts initially for suitability for formal review. Manuscripts with insufficient originality, serious scientific or technical flaws, or lack of a significant message are rejected before proceeding for formal peer-review. Manuscripts that are unlikely to be of interest to the Journal readers are also liable to be rejected at this stage itself.