To Excel in the emerging areas of Mechatronics Engineering by imparting knowledge, relevant practices and inculcating human values to transform the students as potential resources to cater to the needs of the industries and society through sustained automation process.
- To provide strong fundamentals and technical skills in Mechatronics Engineering through effective teaching-learning Methodologies.
- To transform the lives of the students by fostering ethical values, creativity, and innovation to become Entrepreneurs and establish Start-ups.
- To habituate the students to focus on sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life and welfare of the society.
- To provide an ambiance for research through collaborations with industry and academia
- To inculcate learning of emerging technologies for pursuing higher studies leading to lifelong learning.
PEO’S, PO’S & PSO’S
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates will be able to
- Contribute to the industry as an Engineer through sound knowledge acquired in core engineering to develop new processes and implement the solutions for industrial problems.
- Establish an organization / industry as an Entrepreneur with professionalism, leadership quality, teamwork, and ethical values to meet the societal needs.
- Create a better future by pursuing higher education / research and develop the sustainable products / solutions to meet the demand.
Program Specific Objectives
|PSO||Attribute||Programme Specific Objectives|
|PSO1||Application of Engineering knowledge||To analyze, design and develop solutions by applying the concepts of Robotics for societal and industrial needs.|
|PSO2||Life-long learning||To create innovative ideas and solutions for real time problems in manufacturing sector by adapting the automation tools and technologies.|