Minority and OBC Cell
Minority and OBC cell is committed to provide an environment that support diversity and respects everyone regardless of color, religious belief or cultures and also commits to ensuring protection of everyone including minorities and acting as per the provisions of constitution of India in such matters.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To empower the faculty and student belongs to minority and other backward communities (OBC).
- To handle the issues and short & long-term needs of the minorities and OBCs.
- The Minority and OBC cell helps students and faculty belong to minority religion including Christian, Muslim, Jain etc. and OBC for their spiritual requirement and academic development.
- To provide the facilities for Namaz for Islam faculty and students in the college campus.
Minority and OBC Committee Members:
|S.No||Faculty Name||Designation||Position in the Committee|
|2||Mrs.Shail Umama||Assistant Professor/English||Convener|
|3||Mr.Eric Clapton||Assistant Professor/ECE||Member|
|9.||Mrs. Y.J. Breetha||Assistant Professor/Civil||Member|
- About CIT
- Vision & Mission
- Group of Companies
- Governing Council
- Awards and Recognition
- Rules and Regulations