Calligraphy is the art of fine writing or script. It is derived from the Greek word Kallos meaning beautiful. Calligraphy club is a team of students who are interested in Calligraphy which includes different styles of Calligraphy like Copper plate Calligraphy. This club can be extremely fun, stress relieving and provide a perfect way to take break down from a busy work load! This particular script works well for letters, certificates, envelopes and the skills learned in the club can be applied to everyday handwriting. The club progresses from the rudiments of the script, its advanced techniques including offhand flourishing.
The main purpose / objectives of this club
- To instil knowledge of the basic skills, contemporary scripts and techniques in Calligraphy.
- To identify and learn different styles of Calligraphy.
- To enhance the skills and techniques for positioning and inscribing words showing ancestry, harmony, integrity, human values, etc.,
- To improve the hand-eye coordination, concentration by practicing and involving in Calligraphy club.
- To help the students to be more artistic and creative.
- To develop unique learning in peer student group by writing in different attractive styles.
Email: [email protected]