A strong partnership with industry will be a solid foundation for a successful career.
CIT has strong links with many firms and organizations in the private and public sectors.
New knowledge skills and an insights into work can be developed by students in conjunction with employers in the business and industry sectors.
Value Added Courses
Value added courses are designed and offered by our department for the benefit of the students. These courses are conducted after the regular college hours. So each student leaving the college with a Degree will have completed the value added courses. We have to Tie Up with industries for conducting the certified courses
- Solar Panel Installation Technician
- Electrical Machine Design using Ansys
- Design and Verification of Electric Circuits
- Real Time Embedded System
- Hands on Training in Hybrid Power Station
- Programming in Data Structure
- Power System Operation Control Using PLC Programming
- Electrical Machine Design using Software
- Advanced Java Programming
**Click on the links for more details year wise