Japanese Language club trains the students who have an interest in the Japanese Language and Japanese culture regardless of their skill level. We also motivate the students to prepare for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). This club invites resource persons from native and near-native speakers of Japanese, who can help to improve the language proficiency of students. Japanese language lessons for beginners/intermediate/advanced level students are trained and fluency test will be conducted at regular intervals.
The main purpose / objectives of this club
- To learn about the Japanese language and developing listening and speaking skills.
- To learn about Japan through cultural activities including arts and crafts, as well as the language.
- To provide small, specialized and technical practical classes that help students improve their conversational and grammar abilities rapidly.
- To focus on the understanding of Japanese culture and the learning of basic vocabulary through various games and exercises.
- To develop conversation and writing skills and being evaluated by native Japanese tutors.
Email: [email protected]