German Language club trains the students who are interested for an education towards multilingualism. The learning of a foreign language promotes the personality of the students with the aim of a lifelong learning process. This learning guarantees the harmonious existence and cooperation with people possessing another cultural identity. Students have an interest in the German Language and German culture regardless of their skill level. We also motivate the students to prepare for the getting the certificate after the evaluation test. This club invites resource persons from native and near-native speakers from German, who can help to improve the language proficiency of students. German language lessons for beginners/intermediate/advanced level students are trained and fluency test will be conducted at regular intervals.
The main purpose / objectives of this club
- To learn about the German language and developing listening and speaking skills.
- To learn about German through cultural activities including arts and crafts, as well as the language.
- To provide small, specialized and technical practical classes that help students improve their conversational and grammar abilities rapidly.
- To focus on the understanding of German culture and the learning of basic vocabulary through various games and exercises.
- To develop conversation and writing skills and being evaluated by native German tutors.
Email: [email protected]