The Doctoral Consortium will take place in conjunction with the International Conference on Data Science, Agents and Artificial Intelligence 2022. The doctoral consortium will provide an opportunity for graduate students / Ph.D. Scholars to explore their research interests in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a panel of distinguished experts in the field.
The Doctoral Consortium on Data Science, Agents and Artificial Intelligence is intended to bring together Ph.D. students within the Data Science, agents and artificial intelligence field to discuss their research in an international forum. More precisely, the Doctoral Consortium will provide students with an opportunity to:
- Present their research work in a relaxed and supportive environment;
- Receive feedback and suggestions from peers and experienced faculty members;
- Gain an overview of the breadth and depth of agents and artificial intelligence;
- Obtain insight into directions for agents and artificial intelligence research taken by other doctoral candidates;
- Discuss concerns about research, supervision, the job market, and other issues;
- Network with peers and future colleagues
This will help shape ongoing and future research projects aimed at Data Science, Agents and Artificial Intelligence, will promote scholarship and networking among new researchers in this emerging interdisciplinary area, and will expose these promising young researchers to the larger global community.
|Doctoral Consortium Submission||01 October, 2022|
|Author Notification||05 October, 2022|
|Camera Ready and Registration||15 October, 2022|