Sexual Harassment is any unwelcome act or behaviour (whether express or implied), such as:-

A woman above 18 years of age. Those who are under 18 years of age can lodge an FIR under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.

If you feel comfortable in approaching the harasser yourself, you could directly tell the perpetrator that you find his behaviour unwelcome or inappropriate and ask him not to repeat. Or You can approach the Internal Complaints Committee established within your organization under Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act (the SH Act), 2013 with a written complaint. Or In case, your organisation does not have ICC or if you want to make a complaint against the employer himself or if you work in the capacity of domestic help, then you can lodge your complaint with Local Complaints Committee established in your respective district under the SH Act. Or, You can contact the nearest police station to lodge an FIR against the perpetrator.

Every organization has to constitute an Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) having following members

If the organisation has workplaces located at different places or division or sub-division level, then ICC will be constituted at every workplace.

The Complaints Committee (ICC/LCC) will conduct an inquiry into the complaint by calling all the concerned parties i.e. complainant, respondent [the person(s) against whom complaint is being made], witnesses etc. Later, on the basis of the testimonies of the concerned parties and evidences (documentary or otherwise) gathered, the Committee will frame its findings, which will be shared with the employer. If the Committee comes to the conclusion that the allegations against the respondent are genuine, it shall recommend action that needs to be taken by the employer against such person. However, if the Committee concludes after inquiry that no case is being made against the respondent, it shall recommend that no action to be taken against the respondent.