A strong partnership with industry will be a solid foundation for a successful career.
CIT has strong links with many firms and organizations in the private and public sectors.
New knowledge skills and an insights into work can be developed by students in conjunction with employers in the business and industry sectors.
Value Added Courses
Value added courses are designed and offered by our department for the benefit of the students. These courses are conducted after the regular college hours. So each student leaving the college with a Degree will have completed the value added courses. We have to Tie Up with industries for conducting the certified courses
- Design and Verification of Electric Circuits
- Industrial Automation
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- KUKA Robotics
- Hands on Training in Simulation of Antenna using ANSYS – HFSS
- Simulation of Electronic Circuits using MATLAB
- Java & Advanced C
- Design & Development of IoT Products
- Hands on Training in Embedded System
- Hands on Training in PCB Design
- C and Embedded C (Phase-I)
- C and Embedded C (Phase-II)
- Design for Testability Phase I
- Design for Testability Phase II
List of Students Placed