A strong partnership with industry will be a solid foundation for a successful career.
CIT has strong links with many firms and organizations in the private and public sectors.
New knowledge skills and insights into work can be developed by students in conjunction with employers in the business and industry sectors.
Value Added Courses
Value added courses are designed and offered by our department for the benefit of the students. These courses are conducted after the regular college hours. So each student leaving the college with a Degree will have completed the value added courses.
- Design and Drafting of Structures by AutoCAD
- Advance AutoCAD for Civil Engineers
- 3D Building Design using REVIT Architecture
- 3D Exterior and Interior Modelling using SKETCHUP
- Detailing of Steel Structures by TEKLA
- Design and Analysis of Structures using STADDPRO
List of Students Placed