This is a special establishment to carry out R&D projects for Rane NSK Steering Systems Private Limited. Students from 1st year through 3rd year are engaged in this CoE on various projects in R&D and Numerical Simulation.
This CoE is equipped with high configuration workstations with research version of Simulia Abaqus and Ansys software with unlimited features to solve any real time problems. Special software such as FeSafe, Tosca and Isight are also available in the applied research centre to carry out fatigue analysis, topological optimization and Design of experiments respectively. These systems are isolated from the local network and data are shared only through file transfer protocol (FTP) to main security and confidentiality. This centre is only accessible to Rane NSK employees and particular student and faculty those who work on the projects.
A strong basic on physics and mathematics is being imparted from the first year onwards to create the ability among the students to be inducted into the project. Interactions with experts from IITs, NITs and Industries are arranged to train the students through this CoE.
Centers of Excellence
- CENTER FOR SYSTEM DESIGN (CSD)
- CENTER FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & RESEARCH(CAIR)
- RANE NSK Center for Applied Research
- CIT – Atalon Engine Research Center
- IIT Bombay Remote Center
- CENTER FOR MATERIAL RESEARCH (CMR)
- Center for 3D Printing and Reverse Engineering
- CIT – KYUTECH – WABCO Center for IoT
- Center for Data Science & Research
- Center for Nanotechnology
- Center for Biomedical Engineering and Research
- CISCO Networking Academy
- Rane NSK Center for Applied Research
- Center for Defense and Space Research
- Center for Hi-Tech Hydroponics R & D
- HCL Center for Embedded and Imaging Technology
- MHRD Institution’s Innovation Council
- CENTER FOR NONLINEAR SYSTEMS(CNS)
- Center for NC Technologies
- T&VS Center for VLSI Design
- Center for Industrial Automation
- Accurate Center for Metrology
- KUKA Center for Industrial Robotics
- Harita Research Center in Mechanical Engg.
- PMKVY Skill Development Center
- PEGA University Academic Program
- Tekla Center for Buildings Education
- Center for New Energy (Solar & Wind)