Center for New Energy (Solar & Wind)
CIT – Center of Excellence (CoE) for New Energy (Solar & Wind). Since its inception in the year 2015 the New Energy lab aims to create awareness to students on New and Emerging Energy Technologies which is very much a need of the hour. Energy being an interdisciplinary subject involves diverse field of Science and Engineering and subsequently it is an opportunity to students to work together with the students of other department.
At Luban Workshop for New Energy various research activities are carried from the fundamental science to integrated energy technologies that can energize our lives. The field of energy research at CoE-New Energy Lab includes Solar PV-cell, Wind power, Fuel cell, Electrolyser and Batteries. The students are well equipped with these renewable and new technologies so as to have a holistic exposure on energy technologies.
Apart from experiment the students are trained on simulation Software like Matlab® and HOMER Pro® for energy modeling, optimization and management.
Centers of Excellence
- RANE NSK Center for Applied Research
- CIT – Atalon Engine Research Center
- IIT Bombay Remote Center
- Center for 3D Printing and Reverse Engineering
- CIT – KYUTECH – WABCO Center for IoT
- Center for Data Science & Research
- Center For Artificial Intelligence & Research
- Center for Nanotechnology
- Center for Biomedical Engineering and Research
- CISCO Networking Academy
- Rane NSK Center for Applied Research
- Center for Defense and Space Research
- Center for Hi-Tech Hydroponics R & D
- HCL Center for Embedded and Imaging Technology
- MHRD Institution’s Innovation Council
- Center for NC Technologies
- T&VS Center for VLSI Design
- Center for Industrial Automation
- Accurate Center for Metrology
- KUKA Center for Industrial Robotics
- Harita Research Center in Mechanical Engg.
- PMKVY Skill Development Center
- PEGA University Academic Program
- Tekla Center for Buildings Education
- Center for New Energy (Solar & Wind)