Tamil Language club is the gathering of like-minded people to develop and hone the Tamil speaking skills of the students. The club encourages the student to bring out their talents and develop a taste for Tamil literature. The club initiates varieties of activities aimed at building up the confidence and grooming the talents of facing various interpersonal activities and competition. Various competitions in extempore, debate, essay writing, creative writing, poetry writing, skit, quiz, oratory are conducted to enhance the students’ skills towards Tamil Language.
The main purpose / objectives of this club
- To enhance the Tamil spoken and written language skills.
- To bring out the talents of the students in the Tamil language and show case it out to the world thus enhancing the progress of the society.
- To conduct various competitions and events, to cherish the greatness of Tamil Language.
- To inculcate the habit of being well versed to Tamil Literature.
- To disseminate knowledge by conducting workshops and events related to various social causes.